what I'm up to...
- I was a contributor to the book, 10 Things Every Mom Entrepreneur Should Know (The Founding Moms' Greatest Hits) by Jill Salzman and The Founding Moms
- My book Typography in the City was included on Creative Bloq’s “Xmas gift guide: 8 typography books designers will love”
- I was a presenter in HOW Design University’s online webinar, Strategies for Creative Freelancers.
- I'm now blogging for the website Entreprenista.com
- My baby & kids line typebaby was featured in the September issue of HOW Magazine.
- I was a contributor in the article "What I Wish Someone Had Told Me Before Becoming a Graphic Designer" by Callie Malvik (Rasmussen College website)
I donated one of my typebaby City Kid tees to The Ancona School's 50th Anniversary Gala auction.
My new line of baby & kids apparel typebaby was featured at a trunk show at Kooky Chicago.